Hi, I'm Kali ( that's said Kay-lee, not that it matters really but still good to know) and I'm 17. The purpose of this account is too watch things i like and obsess over them. My interests are extremely varied, from Disney to lost girl (the best show on the planet), so no theme sorry. As for my username, I have been using it since sixth grade and am to lazy to change it. This is NOT an anime blog, though I do like anime.
When you go to a friend’s house to stay the night and get stuck with the scratchy blanket.
You know the one.
It’s made of wool.
It has satiny trim that tries to deceive you into thinking this will be a nice blanket experience.
But it’s not.
Every house has one.
It’s buried deep in the bowels of the linen closet, under some afghans and a comforter with the down coming out of it, but make no mistake.
The scratchy blanket is there.
And it waits.
WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.
- DEPRESSION IS NOT SPECIAL
- ANXIETY IS NOT CUTE
- SELF HARM SCARS ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL
- SUICIDE IS NOT POETIC
- EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT GLAMOROUS
- MENTAL ILLNESSES ARE NOT ROMANTIC SO STOP TREATING THEM THAT WAY
- SCHIZOPHRENIA IS TERRIFYING
- DON’T PRETEND TO HAVE HALLUCINATIONS
- YOU DON’T FUCKING WANT THEM